Hansella | Viersen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Deutschland
Hansella is a globally operating company and a part of the Rotzinger Group. At our site in Viersen, Germany, we focus on the development, production and distribution of solutions that mainly meet the ever-increasing demands of the confectionery and pharmaceutical industries. Our team consists of around 130 dedicated employees. For 100 years we have stood for innovation and reliability and have been successfully active in training for decades.
In our service team we are looking for a commissioning technician (m/f/x) with immediate effect.
- Assembly of chocolate tempering machines as well as other chocolate processing equipment
- Testing, troubleshooting and modification of electrical, mechanical and pneumatic installations and wiring of the machines
- Commissioning, calibration and quality testing of bar and chocolate tempering machines and other equipment
- Troubleshooting and repair of bar and chocolate tempering machines and other chocolate processing machines and equipment
- Training customers and employees in the operation and maintenance of installed machinery
- Support in the execution of tests in the technical center
- Communication directly with the customer on site and execution of final acceptance together with the customer
- Documentation of commissioning
- Knowledge in the field of electrical engineering, mechanics, mechatronics or a related field
- Professional experience in the assembly, installation and commissioning of machines, ideally in the food or chocolate industry
- Knowledge of electrical and control engineering as well as pneumatics and hydraulics
- Experience with technical drawings, schematics and technical documentation
- Good communication skills to interact effectively with customers and internal teams
- Knowledge of German as well as English (both min. B2)
- Willingness to travel (approx. 50% per year)
- Advantage: Further education or practical experience in process technology in the food, confectionery or chocolate industry
What can you expect at Hansella GmbH in Viersen?
- Experienced and motivated team that works together to promote sustainable business development
- Freedom to independently design tasks with an open ear for changes and further developments
- We actively support further training and attach great importance to it
- Short decision-making processes in a dynamic medium-sized company culture
- Value-oriented family business with global market orientation
- Flexibility through home office and flexible working hours
- Attractive overall package with 30 days vacation, company pension plan, and vacation and Christmas bonuses
- Corporate benefits & job wheel
- Sufficient parking facilities or short distance to an train station
Let us know how we can support you. One of our experts will contact you as soon as possible.